Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Latelies.

Ah yes. Remember us? 

Don't worry.

We're still stinkin' cute!




 Sydney's putting all sorts of stuff in her mouth these days. She REALLY doesn't like that tutu in her mouth, but somehow she can't seem to resist it.


Emily spends a lot of time on the floor.


Unfortunately, a good portion of the time she is throwing herself on the floor. Thank you, my child, for making me feel like the mother of the year. :)


But there's a whole lotta sweet mixed in the the tantrums, too, and my little miracle on Tuesday was that I actually caught some on camera. 
She was rocking back and forth, so the focus is a bit off, but I love it all the same! This one's gotta go up on the wall!

MIRACLE, I tell you!

This is the first time in at least a year that she's consented to let me take a picture of her.
She usually sprints at me (and let me tell you--she's speedy!), wanting to see pictures of herself in the LCD.
Maybe, just maybe, my explanation that I can't show her pictures of herself if she won't let me take any has finally sunk in???

Maybe???


4 comments:

Jewelyn said...

Oh my goodness! They are both sooo dang cute! Love it and love your Christmas post too!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Such cute girls! And I love the tutus . . . over the jammies. Perfect :-)

April said...

oh my goodness, your girls are so adorable! i can't believe how big Sydney is!! cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls! Love all the pictures.

 

©2009 DAV.I.SON. | by TNB